Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular shades are both fashionable and energy efficient, making them one of the most versatile and innovative window coverings in today’s market. Their unique pleated honeycomb construction is offered in a wide range of colors and textures, various cell sizes, and opacities ranging from sheer to total blackout. Cellular shades are made of durable, washable, polyester fabric, and can be equipped with features such as cordless lift or motorization.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Known as the most energy efficient window coverings available in today’s market
- Honeycomb structure makes these shades a superior insulator—traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Streamlined appearance—no route holes or exposed strings
- Offers fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Can be custom fitted to accommodate arches or specialty window shapes
- Variety of lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Easy to clean and durable—made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains, static electricity, and frayed edges
- Wide selection of blackout treatments
- Neutral fabric backing, providing a consistent look from the home’s exterior