Why choose faux wood blinds?
Combining the classic appeal of wood blinds with even greater added benefits, faux wood blinds are available in a variety of paint and wood grain finishes to compliment any décor. Faux wood blinds resist warping, cracking, and peeling over time, making them the perfect choice for high-moisture areas.
If you would like to learn more about this versatile window covering solution, make an appointment today!
Faux Wood Blind Features:
- Durable polymer construction with UV inhibitors to resist yellowing, cracking, bending or breaking
- Energy efficient insulation for lower electricity bills
- Moisture resistant, perfect for high humidity areas
- Easy to clean
- Provide an easy way for you to control the amount of light entering a room
- Opaque vinyl material naturally darkens a room
- Offering the look of real wood at a substantially lower price
- Ability to emulate a traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost by utilizing a wider slat size
- Woven cotton tapes in rich solids or decorative patterns can be added to incorporate color or your unique style
- Options for tilt motorization for added convenience and safety